Friday, March 24, 2017

Having A Feeling..

Lately I have had a feeling that maybe there was a miracle happening. Felt very sick lately, easily sick with certain foods, extra hungry, extra emotional, etc. A lot of people around me seem to think I'm pregnant despite doctors saying it's not possible. (Not to mention the weight gain in my stomach)  So at the advice of my doctor, I took my monthly pregnancy test.  It was of course negative. I have been feeling so hopeless lately about this, I feel like it's never going to happen. I continually pay for it to be, for us to become parents, and for me to get to experience pregnancy. Please Lord, let me be pregnant. Sleepless nights, depression, severe anxiety, being on an emotional rollercoaster.. I'm ready to just feel complete and happy. (Regarding children)  I want to look down at a big belly that is due to being pregnant, not just gaining weight. I will continue to pray for this miracle, as I know many others are for us as well. 

Until next time,
Nicole 

No comments:

Post a Comment